Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sneak Peak Doodle Palace

Hi all, time for another realise of digi images from Doodle Palace, the first image I have used is The Easter Cross, I had this idea to make a bookmark, so I cut around the shape after colouring, not telling you how many lilies or crosses I coloured, just not enough shades in my touchmarkers, so out came my watercolouring pencils and blender pen for the cross, placed onto Metallique Sculptured Paper - crazed, then onto Very Vanilla (SU), Sentiment (SU), laminated then added some lovely ribbon.

The lilies turned out much better using watercolours, distressed the edges, sponged and placed on SU dsp and Tangerine Orange.
Now this is the start of a new family of images starting with Chibi Kid, so thought great idea to turn them into Easter parcels, that the Easter Bunny can hide, so below are three samples,

Sorry photos are not the best doesn't work in the sun, out the sun or in the house!! Must get a fancy box. I reversed the image on this chibi and placed her on a pouch parcel, (she did have a friend) my daughter wanted to colour her and unfortunately ended up with black streaks, and I didn't have time to print another off. So please pop over to Doodle Palace and check out the other DT's work (Wednesday) and find out what our new challenge is.

Thanks for visiting, happy crafting, take careX:)

12 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous little bunnies Annette! I think you did a fantastic job with the watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the book mark! Your water colouring looks really beautiful!
    Hugs
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW what GREAT projects!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ideas to use with the images, love all of your ideas xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been doodling up a storm haven't ya!!! WOnderful projects though!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl!! Boy it's so good to "SEE" you again!! :) I adore your project and your coloring is awesome!! Those little cut outs are so darn cute!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. great Easter makes! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute love! I like the shape of the last package - seen these somewhere, will have to make one myself at some time!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annette, beautiful job on your Easter card with the cross. I am going to go get my freebie right now! Lovin those Easter parcels with the cute bunny kids on them. Awesome projects! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You have been busy! Great projects with the images this week! I really love the pouches you made, they are sooo cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Annette, your Easter Card is beautiful, wonderful colouring and love the adorable Easter bunnies. You have been a busy bunny. big hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)