Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Designed 2 Delight Week 3

Hi this is the first of two quick posts (honest lol). This is the freebie I received last week, (just realised it was last Monday, where did that week go, missed linking) as soon as I received this image I knew what I was going to do, doesn't that make life easier! Flipped the image and cut is out to make a shape card, know a granny or two in the U.K. who will just adore this lovely card. Added Kindyglitz to the centres and put special effects on the cherries.

Please check out Faith's Designed 2 Delight blog she offers a free digi image each week just for entering how cool is that.
Thanks for visiting, happy crafting, take careX:)

5 comments:

  1. I love this Annette! I love the bright colors you have used, just gorgeous. I'm sure tthat more than just the Granny's will like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Annette this is wonderful What a fun design and looks sooooo beautiful!!!! Those flowers are fantastic and sooo colorful!!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to use the image!! Gorgeous coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this idea Annette - very very clever - and ultra fabulous too...
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annette, Wow I love this shaped card, the image is so sweet and I love the bright colours. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)