Monday, February 1, 2010

NEWSFLASH !!!! A DOODLE PALACE PRINCESS!!!!

Hi all, oh I am soooooooo excited, yes I have been skipping again much to Morgan's amusement, hubby is just rolling his head LOL! I have been asked to be a member of the New Design Team at Doodle Palace, so I am now a Doodle Palace Princess (think I could fit Purple in there LOL, quite like the sound of Doodle Palace Purple Princess) Oh I have so been bursting to tell you all since Dee and Robin (designers of these gorgeous doodles) emailed me last Monday, yes last Monday had to keep mum for just over a week, didn't think I was going to make it LOL! Couldn't believe my eyes, thought it was a 'no job' still can't believe it GDT one week, then becoming a Princess the next, just so loving this wonderful crafting/blogging journey, you are all amazing wonderful ladies and so love spending this time in Cyber world with you all. I have listed all the new DT in my side bar, we will be starting on Wednesday with our first projects, I hope to give you a sneak peak soon, if hubby doesn't work me too hard LOL! Been very busy at work (only had time for my DT card) but, fantastic all our boxes tested to 10.5 bar with no leaks, fantastic news too! Got to be worth some new crafting supplies, some copics, would like to try distress inks too, oh the list is endless as I am sure many of yours are too LOL!

Also busy getting Rosanna and Morgan ready for their new school, only remembered (Saturday) hadn't taken their blazer sleeves up and thought I was so organised LOL! Anyway at time of writing they have had a wonderful day at school! Although Morgan wasn't too impressed with getting homework first day back.

Was going to try and schedule this for first thing in this morning but forgot to change the time when I first started posting and then it wouldn't copy and paste into another post, do any of you bloggers know what I am doing wrong or is this how it is? Much appreciated if anyone can help.
As only posted Tuesday at 9.00am buts says Monday night!!!!
Thanks for looking, happy crafting and take careX:) Yours extremely excited Princess Annette LOL (goes to show you are never too old to be a princess, unless you listen to the children) So sorry for waffle LOL promise to improve. Off to work now.
This is a link to the some of my Doodle Palace Creations

15 comments:

  1. Hi Annette! Congrats on making the DT! That's wonderful! Can't wait to see what you will be creating!

    Wanted to say your Inky mingle card arrived! So quickly too! It's just as beautiful in person as it is on your blog. Thanks so much. Love the xtra images too! :0) hugs, Angela Wood

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOO HOO congratulations Annette! That is fabulous news, how did you hold it in for so long!! You met your new years resolution already, way to go!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot. Well done Annette. You will love being on the DP team.
    mwah
    trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annette, so excited to be a 'princess' with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOHOOO Huge Congrats that is wonderful news!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! Hubbys just don't get it LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Annette! That is fantastic news! Look forward to seeing all your new DT creatons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Annette! Looking forward to working with you, can't wait to see your creations =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on becoming a princess Annette! Well-deserved too, I might say. Good luck with your new challenge!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAH! Congrats! We are on the same DT!
    -stacie

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY Annette - am soooooooo happy for you!!! Aaagh - there'll be ANOTHER Princess at the next Stamp Camp - LOL.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Annette! Just wanted to say Hi... looking forward to sharing the fun at the Doodle Palace!
    hugs from Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoooo hoooo thats fabulous Annette! Cant wait to see what u cr4eate.
    Kristy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hee hee - so similar to me - we are gonna have a blast hun

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  14. massiv congratulations, i struggeled to stay quite too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Annette, I am so sorry it has taken me so long to visit, woooooohooooooo, I am so happy for you, you deserve this, your work is wonderful. I look forward to see all your amazing creations. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)