Sunday, July 12, 2009

Two Special Twin Girls 3rd Birthday

Hi all, hope you are having a great weekend, these are the cards I made for two special girls that are twins, I have created 'spinner cards' which Leonie showed us how to do at one off her workshops. I have used Lavender Lace, Pretty in Pink, Lovely Lilac and Pixie Pink, stamp set is Simply Summer (I know an old one but I just love the flowers). Lots of glitter with a tinkerbell
cut out. Glitter Pen to try and help tinkerbell stand out, Scallop Punch (new to me so it keeps appearing on my cards at the moment) and used my new versamark pen to put their names on. Thanks for looking, Happy Crafting, Take Care X:)





2 comments:

  1. I've never tried a spinner card - I know Leonie does them well so no wonder yours look so fab with her teaching you! These are perfect for a 3 year old - or two!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Cards!! The girls loved them. Would look even better with some writing on the insdie!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)