Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Birthday Cards from Crafty Friends

Hi again, thought I should you show you some of the beautiful handmade cards I received from my stampin friends for my birthday, the first is from Sarah, who is responsible for me being an Stampin Up Fanatic, the photo does not do this card justice, absolutely beautiful and in Sarah's favourate colour 'pink'. This card is off my daughter which she made when Leonie came and did a demonstration at the house, this is Rosanna's version, Leonies had lots of glittery seaweed and no hidden shells, another beautiful card in my favourate colour, if you haven't already guessed. LOL

This one is off Emma again in my favourate colours and another beautiful card, we made this at one of Leonies Workshops, boy did we keep her busy that night, she gave us a choice of which cards we could make, she never sat down all night in between cutting and helping us, I am sure this was one of the first times I had done two stamping. I haven't parted with mine for obvious reasons, now I can.
Thankyou for my wonderful cards and thankyou for everyone that takes a look, take care, happy crafting X:)


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Annette,
    Hope you had a good day.
    Philippa xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, now I see it was your birthday, had not read this post! Tricky girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)