Friday, July 3, 2009

Hi all,

finally attempted my first colour challenge, from Color Throwdown, Challenge 49 or (CTD49),

colors to use are Groovy Guava, Soft Sky and Chocolate Chip, sad as I am I was quite excited as I had all these colors, and some idea half sprung to mind (using one of my fav sets) then whilst making I had the idea of the flower, (hawaii was in my head) anyway below is what I have done, I have embossed the 'Cheers for You', and used crystal effects on the drink and fruit, must say the flower was fiddly but fairly pleased with the result (its a start). Anyway bye for now, happy crafting, take care X:)

CTD49

7 comments:

  1. Hi Annette! We are so glad you were able to play with us this week! I thought "tropical" when I saw your card, too! Sounds like a good weekend plan to me! Thanks for playing!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! So glad you could play the Throwdown with us--hope to see you back again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower looks amazing Annette, I am sooo proud of you! Have an awesome weekend, see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is this card Annette. Love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous flower!! Well worth the effort! It fits the whole tropical theme beautifully
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great flower and image!!
    I really like how you used the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool ribbon flower! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)