Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sammi's digi Beach Gal Tag for a Scrapbooking Page

Hope you are all well, I'm feeling a little sorry for myself at the moment lol!  Had toothache for four days, so went to see the dentist (Tues) and I had a choice of having the three nerves taken out and a cap fitted (approx. $4,000) or it being pulled, so after much pulling I am now one tooth less lol!  Dentist reckons my jawbone had a good grip lol!  There is an absess so on antibiotics for a week, so my mojo is AWOL!  Moaning out of the way lol!
Today I would like to show you a tag I have made using Sammi's digi image 'Beach Gal' available from the store here.  Thought she was just perfect for a Beach scrapbooking page.  The tag has the date and a little bit about the day.

The Great Ocean Road


Copics used
Hair E21, E23, E25
Skin E000, E00, E11, R20, Eyes B24, B26,
Eyes and Toe Nails - Spica Baby Blue
Clothes B0000, B000, B01, B02
Glasses Spicas Sky Blue and Black
Background BG10, BG11, G02, YR0000, YR00
Xpress It Double sided tape and foam tape
all available from Sammi over at the store

Don't forgot our current challenge to Copics R's or RV's we would love to see your creations.

Challenges

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog - TAG IT
Make It Monday Linky Party #76

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Crafting and have a great weekend, take careX:)

8 comments:

  1. What a great page Annette!! I just love the image and your coloring is beautiful!!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette,
    I hope your mouth pain all goes away quickly...sounds awful! Love your beach gal...makes me want to go swimming!
    Take care,
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous LO Annette :-) the photo's are lovely and the tag is perfect :-)

    I hope your mouth feels better soon :-( there's nothing much worse than toothache ,,, xx

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Annette, you're so sweet! All that pain and you still found time to leave me such wonderful comments. I'm in your club as well, one tooth shy of a full smile. Really couldn't justify that much money for one little tooth. Hope you're feeling much better now.
    Despite the pain, you certainly created a wonderful layout for our challenge at Make It Monday. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. :)

    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Annette this is one FAB LO, loving the colours and design and what a great idea to add that lovely tag to the page it really looks great.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Annette!! This layout is really adorable!! Fabulous tag hun!! Hope you're all feeling better soon sweetie!! BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. FANTASTIC.....fabulous papers and colouring!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab job on this one Annette! I love the papers and the cutie tag is great

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)