Thursday, February 23, 2012

My first saucy easel card using the beautiful Heidi from Victoria Case

Hi Everyone

Today I would like to show you this fun, beautiful girl called Heidi who is from Victoria Case, when I first saw her I knew she was just perfect for a friends 40th!  She was fun to colour not sure I have her just right but I am fairly pleased, I so suck at male cards, not going to say how long this one took lol trying to find the right bits, really wanted a music note/guitar charm but did not have one.   Don't forget our Mad for Markers Challenge this month Red and/or Pink R's/RV's, I chose Bright Pink not Purple lol.

I have tried a new colour hair combo


I dotted gold spica in the beer for bubble effect, then added special effects to the pots, also her eyes, ear-ring and the trinket on the necklace the wooden numbers were coloured using a clear Gelly Roll Pen

A closer look at the pocket to hold the money


Copics used
Hair - E33, E35, Y21, Y23
Clothes - RV0000, 00, 02, C00, C01
Beer - E93, 97, 99, W00, W1, C00, C01, Gold Spica
Skin - E000, E01, E11, R20, lips Blossom Spica

Challenges I would like to enter

Sourthern Girls Challenge #38 - So Distressed
Creative Card Crew Challenge #4 - Masculine
Colour Me Copic Challenge Group - Bright Colours - Bright Pink and Yellow (in her hair)
Outlawz Friday Copic/promarker challenge - Inspired by a song, book or movie
Make It Monday Linky Party #77 - Anything Goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Use a Digi Image

Thank you for stopping by, happy crafting and have a wonderful weekend, take careX:)

18 comments:

  1. Awesome creation! Love the design & image! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘USING DIGIS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic Annette! I have this digi too...havent coloured her in a long time. I think your card is PERFECT for a male. I hope you are having a lovely week, your last comment on my blog really made me smile : )
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! She is fabulous and so beautifully colored! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun card, love it thanks for joining us at CMC this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Annette, her hair looks fantastic and I love her pink outfit (but I wouldn't wear it). hee hee. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to come check out your blog to see what image you used. Decided I better follow. I love your image and your beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Annette. Wonderful image and I love the way you colored her. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Creative. Love seeing what you have created.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card thanks for sharing your work with us at Southern Girls Distressed challenge, good luck, cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! My goodness those are certainly a pair of BIG... beer mugs. ;) Annette, she freakin' rocks and you so don't suck at making male cards. He probably won't notice much else other than this hottie you've colored so perfectly anyway. LOL!
    Really, REALLY love the new hair color combination. That looks sensational. Kudos and high five to you...this is an A+ card to me. :)

    Thanks so much for sharing with us all at Make It Monday too.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is FANTASTIC, what a GREAT bday card!!!! DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow that is just such a fun and gorgeous card.
    Thanks for join us at CMC COpic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Love the colors! Saw you at Make it Monday. ~Diane (I am #115)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card. Cute image and your coloring is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at CMC
    Hugs,
    Marie, CMC DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Annette

    A great card!

    Love your colouring of the image very much .. .. her hair looks amazing!!

    I hope all is good with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. He he!! Brilliant sassy card! Thx for linking up to the Make It Monday party!

    M x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmmmm very very sexy.....lol.....your colouring is fabulous!!! A perfect male card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous coloring of this fun, sassy image =) Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters for our Digi Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)