Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Inky Impressions Challenge 17

Hi all, Postie brought me some goodies last week, Yes Inky Impression Stamps, Inky Impression Shop so been wanting some of these for ages, Debbie P's fault, she keeps creating with all these beautiful stamps/images. Hubby dreads it when I mention her name now, because he is sure it will involve parting with some money LOL! So I entered Inky Impressions Challenge 17 which was to make a gift using an Inky Impression Stamp, only just it made on time, then when trying to put it on my blog the computer decided it would play up and not give me internet connection, someone, somewhere was definately testing my patients!!

Anyway so I have used Lili's awareness ribbon stamp and made this photo album for my mum in law who is going to be 85.

Lili has a slight rash on her arm, nothing to do with my colouring skills LOL!





Cardstock, dsp and stamp images - Stampin up, ribbons etc from my stash.
Hope the above makes sense as it was typed in a rush and people are wanting feeding.
Thanks for looking, happy crafting, take careX:)

1 comment:

  1. Album looks fantastic Annette! Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)