Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hay Seed Hanks, Cheers for You & More


Hi again, just a quickie, have a few birthdays coming up only found out about the first one last night, so quickly whipped up a Hay Seed Hanks, digital image from Sunshine Stamps, love these images! Not going to go through the blurb, as most of you know much more than me!



The second card is for a friends fortieth, just love this Cheers for You Set and my old faithful last years in-colours.


















The third is for a bit of fun, Ida at Little's Stash and Dash is celebrating a blogoversary and has three candy options on offer, one is to send her a card via snail mail, so this is the card I am going to send, her blog candy is in my side bar.



Sorry for the gaps tried to minimise them and kept deleting the pictures, so a tad frustrated!






The last isn't a card but a bunch of my shades of purple sweet peas from the garden, I was taking a picture of the cards and thought it would make a nice photo, so count yourselves as receiving an blog bunch of sweet peas, they smell absolutely beautiful.
Thanks once again for looking, Happy Crafting, Take CareX:)

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful array of cards Annette!! I love your Hay Seed Hank!! My nephew would get the biggest kick out of that image!! Your coloring, sentiment, and design are perfect. The sweet peas are gorgeous!!! I can almost smell them!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a very busy girl! Love the cards and of course the flowers! Great color by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)