Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Unchartered Territory Card

Hi all, what a fantastic time we have had with our pommie visitors, haven't talked so much in ages! So haven't had much time for craft, made this card Sunday for a good pommie friend who enjoys sailing, this is why I bought the set and it is the first time I have used it, looked a little different in my head!
Materials used:
Stamp Set Unchartered Territory (current mini catalogue)
Stampin up cardstock Sky Blue, Brilliant Blue and Glorious Green (I tried to create the different colours in the sea)
I used acetate and stamped the lighthouse and boat with Stazon Opaque Cotton White, also got a paintbrush and tried to create the tops of the waves (need to practice a lot more)
I coloured on the back of the acetate using Staedtler Lumocolor Permanent Markers.
Thanks for looking, happy crafting, take careX:)

2 comments:

  1. Great card, love how you have coloured the light house

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! Looks very effective with the background color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)