Tuesday, June 30, 2009

More cards from the past

Hello all and thankyou for my new followers and well wishes, is was really lovely, this is just a quickie, just wanted to have another go and loading pictures again. Had a great day so far a cup of tea in bed this morning reading my cardmaking magazine and a trip to Spotlight bought some great bargains. Now off to make Christmas cards with Rosanna and Morgan, (the weather today definately makes us feel Christmasy, so we have our Christmas music going in the background and the fire is lit, just a shame it is only gas flame effect), if they are any good I shall post later or tomorrow, hope you are all having a great day. Take Care X:)





This card was for my friends 25th wedding anniversary, didn't realise how wonky the ribbon was.

Another of my favourate sets For Father, made this one for my mum to send to her brother.


This card I actually made up myself from the Winged Things, lovely set, left the sentiment open, so I can choose when I use it.



This was one of the first cards I made from the Simple Sent set Remembering you, first time I had ever used chalks.















2 comments:

  1. I am sure your cards will be lovely, cant wait to see what you guys came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette

    Congratulations and welcome to the blog world! :)
    Looking forward to seeing many more of your lovely creations.

    Debbie M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)