Saturday, May 26, 2012

Inky Impressions Sizzling Summer New Release Blog Hop

Hi all, hope you are all well, just a quick post from me to tell you about Nicole's fantastic new release of Inky Impressions Images, this has to be one of my favourate releases.  Christopher mowing reminds me of Morgan mowing the garden and Gardening Lili is a younger version of Rosanna and Sassy Lili is the now older version lol!  The DT have done some AMAZING Inspiration for you to grab a coffee or a glass of wine and hop lol!  I did mine today at work, was lucky the cycle time on the CNC was 8 mins so brightened my day up by hopping along when I could lol!



Soon off to take Rosanna to a party finishing at 10.30pm, better social life than me lol!  Just a shame her friends mostly live 40+ minutes away, off into the country tonight, would be nice if it wasn't raining and soon to be dark lol!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, happy crafting and hopping, take careX:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)