Saturday, July 31, 2010

MY BLOG CANDY WINNERS

Hi all, just a quick post, been having internet problems, but hopefully hubby has sorted me out.

Where did this month go!

Have used Random gadget to pick the the winners, such chuffed we had 38 entries from all over the world.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

6 18 20

Timestamp: 2010-07-31 04:04:46 UTC


and the winners are

6 is Sue

18 is Pomaran4a

20 is Mobolilu

if you ladies would like to email me at annette@sealed-enclosures.com your snail mail addresses I will get your goodies out to you next week.

Thank you so much for entering. Sorry Tracey it didn't pick number 1 this time.

Have a wonderful weekend, happy crafting, take careX:)

6 comments:

  1. Wow thank you hon and congrats to the other girls too.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for winners!!! Lucky girls! )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners!

    Hugs Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats lucky winners!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jippijee ! ! ! !
    I am so happy an lucky-- Thank you very much! ! !
    Thank you very much! I sent my adress to you!

    best wishes and good luck for you and all the ones who did not win today- I am shure you will have a chance as well to win one day!

    ILo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)