Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sneak Peak Birthday Sheep and Chicken

Hi all, just a quick post as I have another to do which should have been done yesterday, but time got away on me. The two images on release this week (tomorrow) are Birthday Sheep and Birthday Chicken, so I decided to have the chicken coming out of the box, 'birthday surprise', I coloured them using copics. Next week will be my last week as a Doodle Palace Princess.

Here is a close up, just gone over a little with the red lol! But this is really small lol!

Please visit the other Doodle Palace Princesses tomorrow to see their wonderful creations.


Our challenge this week is create a birthday card using the colours of your flag, so please come and join us if you can.


Thanks for visiting, happy crafting, take careX:)

2 comments:

  1. Love that chicken coming out of the box, great idea Annette! And of course there had to be purple in there somewhere..hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)