Saturday, January 16, 2010

Flirty Edward

Hi all, had a little time to play later this afternoon, when my idea came together for the Anya Ink Challenge - one layer card, well got to say that is not so easy, after using layers, ribbons, embellishments for so many other challenges this is back to where we all started, (or definately me). Anyway I now own my first Digital Image from The Greeting Farm - Flirty Edward, hubby laughed I had to get him to save it after I had downloaded it. The shaped card was created using my Creative Memories Heart Cutting system, I then used my CM heart punches for the smaller hearts, masked Edward and the hearts, sponged using Lavender Lace and Lovely Lilac, was trying to create a night time feel with hearts for stars. Tried to give him a greyish colour to his face and more human colour to the body, not really sure if the effect is right, not an easy one!
Then masked the inside to get this effect.
Challenges
Anya Ink - One Layer Card
LaLa Land Weekly Wednesday Challenge #21 - Shaped Card
Alphabet Challenge - L is for Lilac
The Easycraft Project Challenge #4 - Lavender

Hope you are all have a fantastic weeked, thanks for looking, happy crafting, take careX:)

14 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet! Love your coloring of sweet Edward!! All the hearts are awesome.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Annette! Awesome job coloring Edward & I like the soft background look. Great job with the challenge! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent card, fabulous colouring Annette, many thanks for joining in with us on the Alphabet challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very cute, luvin the purple...have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, cute image! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! Love the heart shaped card and Edward looks fantastic! I'm sure your Edward loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous job Annette - must say I put this off until it was too late - I like my layers - LOL.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card Annette. Edward looks great and so cute in that heart card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! Really like the heart shape you chose!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at La-La Land Crafts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Annette, I love your Edward card...he's so dreamy and dare I say sexy, he he. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a lovely comment...it means alot:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at La La Land Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Annette this is wonderful, I love the way you have masked this, grrat image, many thanks for playing along at ECP this week, much appreciated, Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute, cute, cute!! LOVE it!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at La-La Land Crafts!!
    Hugs!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute - I love Edward too! lol! Thanks for playing with us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)