Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sundae Easel Card for Mad for Markers

Hi all, this is going to be a quickish post as my computer has after many problems decided to go on vacation!!! So hijacked DH's laptop to write this post, so when I get my baby back will try and catch up on my commenting!

Created this fun card to take part in the Lollipop Ladies Challenge, have had this lovely Inky girl eating ice-cream for a while and she was perfect for this challenge and you know I love easels, so thought how about an ice-cream sundae easel. This was really fun to make a little sticky gluing the sprinkles (beads) on. The base dsp says 'oh so sweet'. The other dsp came in my candy package from the lovely Alicia, just perfect for this creation, thanks Alicia. Now I know it is missing the strawberry sauce, couldn't find anything in my craft cupboard that looked like sauce and now I have posted I should have coloured the top of the ice-cream and used special effects like I did on the cherries, too late now!




Over at Mad for Markers we are still continuing our Colouring White Challenge until 14th August, there is a lovely prize of a $10.00 voucher from our lovely boss lady Sammi to spend in her Mad for Markers Store.

You will find all your copic requirements over at the Mad for Markers store along with X-Press It Blending card, double-sided tape and more, posting to Australia and New Zealand.

Copics

B24, C5, E000, E00, E35, E41, E43, E47, E53, R20, R22, RV02, RV04, RV23, RV25, RV29, Y00 & 0

Challenges

The Lollipop Ladies Challenge #1 - Banana Split with Sprinkles
Craft Your Days Away Challenge #1 - Your Favourate Thing/s (copics, easel cards, Inky Girls & Ice-cream)
Aud's Sentiment Challenge #8 - RELAX
Creatalicious Challenge #12 - 3D, layers, paper tole etc
Wild Orchid Challenge #3 - One for the Girls
Fab 'n' funky Challenge #34 - Spots, Dotty & Stripes
Alphabet Challenge 'A ' = August (summer in England)
Simon Says Challenge - Sing it Baby
7 Kids College Fund Challenge #1 - Pink & Polka

Gotta go and take hubby his laptop into work catch up with you all soon.

Thank you for visiting, happy crafting, take care, AnnetteX:)

26 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! LOVE this!!!! Such a fun card using our favorite Inky's! Super sweet job girlfriend! big hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever shaped easel card and it looks very yummy indeed.

    I just have to say that you made me smile with your comments about the sticky floor in the kitchen ....that was so my kitchen yesterday morning after my daughters cooking adventures all day Sunday. I thought she was the only messy chef. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super "sweet" card! I love the jimmies.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to enter in our new monthly drawing for Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Annette this is SOOOOOOO ADORABLE I LOVE LOVE your scoops of icecream..and those cheeries on top.....this is sooooo creative and fantastic sweetie!!! When Inky is back up and running, can I post this on the challenge blog as a featured customer card??? I LOVE THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for a card. Love those sprinkles and cherries. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love all your little embellishments. Thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments this time.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there

    Fantastic shaped card, looks delicious. Thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card I love the shape and the cherries and sprinkle are fab

    Thanks for joining in with our first challenge over at CYDA

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum!! I love the sprinkles too!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and very different easel card. Thanks for playing along at CYDA.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Annette, what a brilliant idea ! Thanks for joining us at ABC challenge. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card, it looks good enought to eat! What a teriific idea too.

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is really cute! I love the sprinkles. VERY creative card.

    Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Challege, Just for the Girls.

    Hugs, Mindy

    Ps - I have some blog candy, if you would like to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning Annette!!! Love the papers! They look fantastic!!! You have used them so perfectly. Love everything about this card!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a yummy card Annette - perfect for the inspiration challenge - love the Easel style cards and the sprinkles are great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute, and such a clever idea!

    Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's a wonderfull card you made there Annette! Really love it!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks fantastic Annette! Love the Sundae easel card, such a great idea! Makes me hungry...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a scrumptious card it looks delicious!!!

    Thanks for joining us at craft your days away!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable and such a clever design!! I would have never thought of that!! Thanks for the inspiration. So glad you could join us at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab card, cute image and just love the design, well done. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Now that is one sweet tasty card! Love how you put this together Annette!

    Thanks for joining in at The Lollipop Ladies!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  23. This card is super sweet. Perfect image for the challenge and I just adore your sprinkles. Beautiful! Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card, such a great idea! ♥

    Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

    Hugs,
    ¤Manuela¤

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at 7kids Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh wow I don't know how I missed this. Sorry it took me so long. What a fabulous card. I love the sprinkles on top. It really does look like a Sundae. Great work. Thanks for joining us at The Lollipop Ladies.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)