Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mini Peony Easel Card

Hi all, Couldn't resist the Oh Alice Challenge this week a card 3 inches high, this one is just over 3.5 inches and just had to make another easel card. I have christened my Spellbinder set (Peony) and came up with this creation. I have used one of CJ's images 'Garden Faery' and coloured in my favourate pink combo for our Mad for Markers New Challenge Copic Colouring in Pink with a wonderful prize of three pink copics. My DT buddy Emma has a wonderful tutorial here and check out our Mad for Markers Blog daily for inspiration from my other talented DT Buddies. Don't forget Sammi from the Mad for Markers Store can cater for all your copic addictions I mean additions lol! Posting to New Zealand and Australia and don't forget the lovely Sammi will be at the Paperific Show in Melbourne on 27th-29th Aug so looking forward to meeting her.
I have used Clear Spica on her wings and Gold Spica in her hair, the flower next to the image is coloured using copics too. Kindyglitz around the edges and purple gel pen for the stitching. I've got to say she is just beautiful.

Our Sponsor this week is


Heads up for our Cowgirl Up Sunday Challenge coming up is Summer Time Feeling with a wonderful prize for the winner from our sponsors this week The Character Cafe who have a fantastic range of digital images and the top 3 a choice of digi image each from CJ's store as well as winner/top 3 badges for your blog Don't forget our YUMMY Strawberry Cheesecake Challenge this week sponsored by Pollycraft and CJ.

Copics used

BV11, Eooo, Eoo, E35, E53, R, 20, R81, R83, R85, 0, Atyou Spica Clear and Gold.

Challenges

Oh Alice Chapter #26 - Sizing Up a Sketch
Flutter by Wednesday Challenge #117- Open Challenge
Charisma Cardz Challenge #32 - Easel Card
The Character Cafe Challenge Blog Feature Friday #28 - Bright Sparkle Card
The Stamp Man Challenge #3 - Easel Card - Anything Goes
Dare U to Digi Challenge #44 - Blooms and Charms
Fab N Funky Challenge #35 - Use your Favourate Colour(s)
Wild Orchid Challenge #3 - One for the Girls

Thank you for visiting, happy crafting, take care, AnnetteX:)

25 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable and what a fantastic interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Oh,Alice this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Annette--this is absolutel precious! I love easel cards! Great work!

    All the best-
    kandrew
    www.kandrewdesigns.blogspot.com
    Giveaways, Free files, Tutorials,
    Reviews, Projects, Ideas & Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette this is soooo pretty, wow girl I am lovin all these fun and creative cards you have been making..the sparkle here is gorgeous and the shape is FANTASTIC!!! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soo adorable! I love the color combo too.

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks really beautifull Anette! You did great on the details!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, especially with that peony shape. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fabulous design and so pretty. Yes the bites itch , they are big and horrid, council cutbacks mean no spraying of the marches.
    janex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, so pretty, I love all the sparkle. Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky

    ReplyDelete
  9. How very pretty! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful easel card! Love the sweet image, and the shape of the card is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's FBW Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card!Love the shape! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely gorgeous! So many pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG this is so beautiful!!! Love the sparkle and your gorgeous colouring!! Thanks for the lovely comment!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card!! Thank you for playing at The Character cafe! Hugs Tina X

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is lovely Annette and in my favourite colour too! Thanks so much for entering it into The Stamp Man's Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely sparkly fairy card! Also, thanks for the birthday wish and entering my candy! :)
    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Annette! You really rock these Easel cards...you are an easel/shape card expert! Love how even though it was a pink challenge you managed to make a purple card. Just like you : )
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE the way you converted the sketch to a peony shape, so creative!! Thanks so much for playing along with Oh, Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cool card! I love that little princess, but especially the way you broke up your peony cut... so neat, never seen that before, but I like it a lot. Awesome! Thanks for joining us at TCC this week and we're proud to be sponsoring too :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just adore your image and the way you took the time to add the glittered edges is just fantastic! You rocked it! Thanks for joining us at TCC!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is just beautiful, I love it all, especially the glittery edges.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love your choice of beautiful papers and wonderful details. Thanks for joining us at WOC x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Annette

    What a gorgeous easel card. I love the shape very much.

    Perfect colours for that stunningly coloured image.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is just GORGEOUS Annette!!!! I'm catching up on my blogging now my arm is feeling better -and it's GREAT to be able to let you know I'm stopping in! I LOVE shaped easels and I can see a new nestie shape appearing on my wish list now - shhhh - just don't tell Richard!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, it is very much appreciated and certainly brings a smile to my face, happy crafting, take care, Annette X:)